Italian cuisine is served up in West Hampstead with starters such as fresh calamari fritti and mains including penne ai quattro formaggi
What You'll Get
Guests in pairs or groups of four are welcomed to this Italian restaurant and bistro to enjoy a two-course meal. Serving up authentic pastas, fish and meat dishes from a set menu.
- Soup of the day
- Fresh calamari fritti seasoned with lemon
- Fresh mussels in a garlic, chilly, wine butter sauce
- Crispy pancetta served on rocket salad with caramelised balsamic vinegar sauce and parmesan cheese
- Spicy tiger prawns salad in a garlic fresh chilli wine sauce
- Bruschetta piccante, crispy bread topped with spicy mussels in a cherry tomato sauce
- Penne pasta in a spicy pepperoni sausage and tomato sauce
- Spaghetti cozze in a white wine, garlic and fresh chilli sauce
- Linguine rocket and prawns in a creamy sauce
- Penne ai 4 formaggi (gorgonzola, panna, parmigiano, brie)
- Gnocchi al pesto with pine kernel and parmesan shavings
Situated in leafy West Hampstead is Locanda 311, providing visitors with the tastes and flavours of Italy behind the dense foliage of their dining garden. A range of pasta, seafood, and desserts adorn on the menu alongside an array of beverages, all served in sleek black and white surroundings.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase (excl. bank holidays).
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by phone. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Valid Sun-Thu 6pm-11.30pm. Valid lunch Sat-Sun 1-4pm. Must be 18 or older. New customers only. Valid for eat-in only. 12.5% discretionary service based on pre-discounted value will be added to the bill. Valid for starter and main from set menu. Valid on option purchased only.