What You'll Get
- Ten classes of muay thai, boxfit or hybrid conditioning
- Coaches include former junior national boxer Dan Fernandez
- Classes last 60-90 minutes
- Available at selected times, Monday to Saturday
- Membership to Locker 27 available without the £20 joining fee
- Tea, coffee and refreshments served on site
A sporting development centre in the heart of Surrey, Locker 27 aims to help increase general fitness and improve athletic performance. Coaches can create personalised training programmes for guests, and use testing and analysis to establish goals, in either a one-on-one or group environment. A range of classes includes Olympic weightlifting, hybrid conditioning and boxfit, and when exercisers are finished they can relax with refreshments provided on site. The centre is open seven days a week, from 6.30am Monday to Friday, 8am on Saturday, and 10am on Sunday.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase (excl 24-29 Dec; 1 Jan).
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as a gift.
Booking: Required by phone 01932 843144. Present printed Groupon on arrival to first session, at which you will be allocated a membership card. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Class timetable available online: http://locker27.com/times/. Must be 18 or older. Equipment provided. New customers only. Medical questionnaire must be completed. Must wear suitable gym attire.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 27 Apr 2015.