Up to six participants can join in for a walk down the shadowy alleyways off Fleet Street where Sweeney had his notorious barber shop
About This Deal
Choose from 4 Options
- £6 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for one (40% off)
- £10 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for two (50% off)
- £19 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for four (53% off)
£25 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for six (58% off)
- Explore shadowy alleys near Sweeney Todd’s notorious Fleet Street barber shop and Mrs Lovett’s pie shop
- Hear how Sweeney chose, robbed and killed his victims
- Take in Sweeney Todd-associated spots like St Dunstans church, as well as Temple Bar, where executed criminals’ heads were displayed in the 17th century
- Learn about Sawney Bean and his family, a tale with much in common with the Sweeney Todd story
Meeting at Temple Station: monthly on Friday at 6.30 pm. Check website for more details and exact dates: http://jacktheripper-walks.com/
Need To Know
Booking only by email at: email@example.com. Please send your voucher and provide your mobile number.
24-hour cancellation policy. Valid only for option purchased. Under 16s must be accompanied by adult. Not suitable for children under 12. New customers only. For any inquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org. Departing from Temple Underground Station. Based on the highest priced option.
About Jack the Ripper Walks
Boasting over 20 years of experience, Jack the Ripper Walks offers insights into London's notorious past during a choice of walking tours. Participants get to revisit former crime scenes as the guide sheds light on the gruesome murders as well as the poverty and social degradation of the past. With the aid of maps, photographs and drawings, the tours uncover theories old and new, legends and narratives.