Up to six participants can join in for a walk down the shadowy alleyways off Fleet Street where Sweeney had his notorious barber shop
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 4 Options
- £6 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for one (40% off)
- £10 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for two (50% off)
- £19 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for four (53% off)
£25 for a Sweeney Todd horror walk for six (58% off)
- Explore shadowy alleys near Sweeney Todd’s notorious Fleet Street barber shop and Mrs Lovett’s pie shop
- Hear how Sweeney chose, robbed and killed his victims
- Take in Sweeney Todd-associated spots like St Dunstans church, as well as Temple Bar, where executed criminals’ heads were displayed in the 17th century
- Learn about Sawney Bean and his family, a tale with much in common with the Sweeney Todd story
Meeting at Temple Station: weekly on Fridays at 6.30 pm
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 1, 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 4 additional as gifts.
Mandatory booking required by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. It is mandatory to attach your voucher and provide your mobile number.
24-hour cancellation policy. Valid only for option purchased. Under 16s must be accompanied by adult. Not suitable for children under 12. New customers only. For any inquiries email email@example.com. Departing from Temple Underground Station. Based on the highest priced option.
About Jack The Ripper Walks
Boasting over 21 years of experience, Jack The Ripper Walks offers insights into the metropolis' notorious past during a choice of walking tours. Participants get to traverse the streets of London and revisit former crime scenes as the guide paints a picture of the background of poverty and degradation to these gruesome murders. With the aid of maps, photographs and drawings, the tour uncovers theories old and new, legends and narratives.