Up to four can enjoy fish and chips before exploring historic crime scenes and mortuary photos to learn more about infamous Jack the Ripper
What You'll Get
- What’s included: the Jack the Ripper tour with a meal for up to four
- Experience includes: a meal | Jack the Ripper tour with commentary | mortuary and crime scene photos | visits to Jack the Ripper’s historic crime scenes | visits to locations associated with the victims | theories about the motives for the murders and about the suspects
- Choice of meal includes: regular cod, chips, mushy peas and a buttered roll | large cod with chips | rock salmon and chips | plaice and chips | haddock and chips | scampi and chips | cod roe and chips | two pieces of rotisserie chicken, chips and salad | vegetable spring roll and chips | Greek salad, chips and mushy peas or curry sauce
- Meeting point: Happy Days Fish and Chips Restaurant, 44-46 Goulston Street, London, E1 7TP
- Tour starts outside the only exit of Aldgate Tube Station, London, EC3N 1AH
Meeting time at Happy Days Fish and Chips Restaurant: Wednesdays and Fridays at 5.45 p.m. or 6.15 p.m.; the tour starts at 7 p.m. or 7.30 p.m.
- Please note the fish and chips are both fried in ground nut oil, please ask the server for any allergen information
The Fine Print
About London Premier Walking Tours
London Premier Walking Tours has many years of experience providing walking tours around the most interesting parts of London. Using their expert knowledge they aim to provide an entertaining and educational experience for participants from all walks of life. They also team up with one of the East End's traditional, long standing and highly rated Fish & Chip restaurants.