£69 for a £265 Revolutionary Brazilian Blow Dry including a Wash and Cut with Award Winning Salon The Ginger Group
- Leave your locks in the hands of a qualified professional at the flagship store of this prestigious salon chain
- Enjoy a top treatment for your tresses that has been recommended by the likes of Cosmopolitan magazine and will give you a touchably soft finish that lasts up to four months
- The visionary behind the success of this hair empire, Keith Warner, has worked on film sets, magazines, award shows as well several TV appearances
- Westfield branch availabilities from January; Covent Garden branch from the 2nd week of December; Windsor branch throughout the entire period
- Redeemable at Covent Garden, Westfield and Windsor Salons
- Between 27 November and 3 December, please call 07747 720 415 or 07789 123 165 for an appointment. The salons will not be taking any bookings during this period.
- From 4 December onwards, please call the salons directly
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Advance booking essential, please have voucher and security codes ready
- Booking line will be provided on voucher, please do not call the salon directly as no bookings can be taken until voucher codes have been received
- Voucher valid for 9 months, Mon-Fri (except the Covent Garden branch which can accept bookings on Saturdays)
- Not valid with other offers
Without Brazil, the world would probably be a samba-flavoured sandwich short of a picnic. The World Cup would be a colorless, flairless, affair, the catwalks would be missing the distinct glamour of Gisele Bündchen and Adriana Lima and we'd all be a bunch of not-so-smooth operators. Celebrate another of the country's gifts with an expert wash and cut complete with Brazilian blow dry usually worth £265. For just £69 today, head over to one of three Ginger Group salons and let a qualified professional revamp your locks.
Today, leave your coif in the hands of one Ginger Group's talented team members and receive a wash and a cut that will coax out your natural beauty. This will be followed up with the increasingly popular Brazilian blow dry, a treatment recommended by the likes of Cosmopolitan Magazine. The treatment has kicked straightening serums and special shampoos into touch because, after just one treatment, hair is left kink-free and touchably soft, giving a blow dry finish that lasts up to four months.
Known for its prestige, Ginger Group's salons can be found dotted in an around London (and even Italy). The visionary behind the Group's success is Keith Warner, who learned his trade as a coiffeur at Leonard's in Mayfair. His talent and passion for hairdressing has led to roles on film sets and magazines, award shows and and television appearances. Groupon-bearers can pop into one of three Ginger Group salons in London and nearby Windsor, where a hearty welcome filled with all the warmth of Rio can be expected.
Also redeemable at:
Ginger Group Westfield Salon
Westfield Shopping Town
0208 746 0451
Ginger Group Windsor
35a King Edward Court