Get Your New Year's Resolution Out of the Way on Day One, with A Full Instant Quit 'Stop Smoking' Treatment for £95 instead of £325
- Quit smoking once and for all with this extremely effective treatment
- A 90% success rate as seen on Richard and Judy
- Totally non-invasive, painless, drug-free procedure with no unpleasant side effects
- Experienced professional therapists
- Full treatment lasts only 60 minutes
- 1 voucher per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Voucher valid for 6 months from 4th January 2011, Mon-Sat
- Booking is essential; please have voucher codes ready when you book
- Not valid with other offers
Cold turkey is a great sandwich in front of the TV on Christmas night, or for lunch on Boxing Day, but soon, if you’ve even made it that far, the angst will set in and you’ll be jonesing for a cigarette again. Avoid the cold turkey sweats this festive season, with 71% discount on Instant Quit stop smoking treatments.
Instant Quit stop-smoking treatments have an astonishing 90% success rate. The system has been featured on Richard & Judy, and is non-invasive, completely painless, drug-free, with no unpleasant side effects. This Groupon entitles you to one sixty-minute session (which constitutes the entire course - no further sessions will be required). During the treatment, you will relax whilst the bioresonance therapist does the rest. The inverse electromagnetic frequency pattern of nicotine and other chemical toxins found in cigarettes will be passed to you whilst you hold a brass ball. This cancels out the electromagnetic frequencies that keep these substances bound to your body in a process known as phase cancellation. You are then given some simple instructions to follow for one week to support your success in quitting. Patients will experience rapid detoxification of nicotine and all other smoking related substances from the body, significantly reducing the window for cravings and withdrawal symptoms as your body is effectively reverted energetically back to that of a non-smoker.
This Groupon comes just in time for people to go through with those niggling New Year’s resolution to kick the habit for good. For £95 instead of £325 you get a full Instant Quit treatment, which takes only 60 minutes. With such a high success rate, it’s a much better option than just going cold turkey.