Five One-Hour Boot Camp Sessions for £10 with Army Boot Camp Fitness (Value: £50)
- As featured on BBC 3’s Last Woman Standing
- Choice of central locations
- Instructors are ex-forces
- Structured classes, graded by fitness level
- Late start times in Summer
- 1 Groupon per person, multiple may be purchased as gifts
- Valid for three months, see website for boot camp schedule
- Only first class must be booked within three month validity
- Advanced booking essential on firstname.lastname@example.org, with your contact details, preferred park to train in, Groupon and security codes
- Available at three locations: Victoria Park, Highbury Fields and Wanstead Park
- Health and fitness questionnaire must be filled in before training commences
- Not valid with other offers
Boot camp is not a
week-long outdoor summit of footwear obsessives during the summer months
but, rather, a programme of intense physical discipline designed to get
you fit as a fiddle. Prove that your boots are made for walking,
running, jogging, star jumping and more with today's Groupon: £10 instead of £50 for five boot camp sessions with Army Boot Camp.
Run by ex-forces tough-guys, Army Boot Camp, as featured on BBC 3’s Last Woman Standing is a tight a ship as it sounds. Classes are organised by fitness, so that participants are only comparing themselves to people of similar levels of fitness. This method creates a motivational level of competition within each class, nobody feeling too out of their depth, but nobody being charging ahead of the rest of the group either. Many people find this group exercise and the team mentality an effective method of exercise, as it gives them an incentive to continue.
This Groupon entitles customers to take five boot camp sessions in whichever of the three Army Boot camp locations they choose:
> Highbury Fields; meet at the junction of Highbury Place and Highbury Crescent next to Barclays Bank
> Victoria Park; meet just around the corner in Well Street Common next to the Victoria Park Pub during weekdays, or the Royal Gate West opposite the The Royal Inn on the Park pub on Grove Road / Lauriston Road on weekends.
> Wanstead Park; meet at entrance to Wanstead Park at the junction of Northumberland Avenue and Wanstead Park Avenue.
Classes tend to be about 60% women and 40% men, with about 15-20 people per instructor.