All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- £39 for an interior design specialisation online course (91% off)
The syllabus includes:
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Learning to draw to scale
- Module 4: Interior Structural Details
- Module 5: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 6: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 7: Colour Therapy and Psychology
- Module 8: Working with colour, pattern and texture
- Module 9: Developing interior styles
- Module 10: Room by room considerations
- Module 11: Entrance, hallway, stairs and landing interior
- Module 12: Living room and dining room interiors
- Module 13: Bedroom Interiors
- Module 14: Kitchen Interiors
- Module 15: Bathroom Interiors
- Module 16: FF and E - Furniture, fittings and equipment
- Module 17: Furniture Concepts
- Module 18: Furniture Finishing
- Module 19: Lighting Concepts for interior
- Module 20: Material Sustainability and Recycling for Interiors
- Module 21: Upholstery and window treatment
Module 22: Bringing everything together (Final Project)
- See full course description
The Fine Print
Must redeem by 31 Dec 2019. Course content available for 12 months from registration date.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: http://www.londonschooloftrends.com/login. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Must be 16 or older.
Original values: Verified using our merchant's website on 8 Nov 2017.
London School of Trends is accredited by the British Accreditation Council. LST E-Learning is a platform offering a wide range of online courses. These range from copywriting and journalism to investment banking and public speaking, all written and lectured by professionals with a wealth of experience in their fields. Participants can peruse video lectures and PDF files, all accessible for 12 months.