Customers can boost their career opportunities, learning interior design guidelines over the course of 10 online modules
What You'll Get
The syllabus includes:
- Introduction and tool kit
- Module 1: The design process
- Module 2: Planning a layout
- Module 3: Creating additional space/storage
- Module 4: Turning ideas into reality
- Module 5: Working with colour, pattern and texture
- Module 6: Developing interior styles
- Module 7: Room by room considerations
- Module 8: FF&E – Furniture, fittings and equipment
- Module 9: Upholstery and window treatment
- Module 10: Bringing everything together
A certificate of completion is awarded after the successful completion of the course.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 3 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: https://www.londonschooloftrends.com/groupon/. No refunds or cancellation once log in details have been provided. Internet connection required. Customer support available, contact +442070961142. No exam included. Must be 16 or over. Certificate of completion by LST accredited by the British Accreditation Council. Exam not included. Customer service available at https://www.londonschooloftrends.com/contact-us.
About London School of Trends
London School of Trends is a platform offering a wide range of online courses, as well as campus training sessions for artists-to-be. Ranging from fashion photography and visual merchandising to interior design and brand management, courses are written and lectured by professionals with a wealth of experience in their fields.