The likes of crispy seaweed or chicken wings can be followed up with a beef or chicken main course served with rice and a soft drink
What You'll Get
- Type of food: Chinese
- What’s included: two-course meal with rice on the side and a soft drink
- Starters available include: two house spring rolls, four crispy wonton and two prawn toasts served with sweet chilli sauce | Chinese barbecue-style chicken wings | barbecue chicken wings | sweet and sour chicken wings | four chicken skewers in satay sauce | crispy seaweed | 12 mini vegetarian spring rolls
- Mains available include: beef with ginger and spring onion | shrimp with ginger and spring onion | chicken with garlic and coriander | shrimp with pineapple | Lucky Star special Thai chicken | sweet and sour shredded chicken | sweet and sour mixed vegetables
- Rice available include: boiled rice | fried rice
- Drinks available include: Coke | Diet Coke | Pepsi | 7Up | Rubicon Mango | Rubicon Guava | Irn Bru
- See the full menu
Where can a couple head to for an enjoyable dining experience? Make use of this Lucky Star deal in Leeds and treat a friend or a loved one to a hearty lunch or dinner. Embark on a culinary journey to China and indulge in a main course like sweet and sour shredded beef, chicken or vegetables, preceded by a choice of starter such as chicken wings, mini vegetarian spring rolls, or six pieces of prawn toast served with sweet chilli sauce.
The two-course meal voucher also includes a side dish of boiled or fried rice per person. Fare can be washed down with a selection of soft drink each. Customers can book their table online any time they wish as it can be done via Booking Tool, a convenient method that allows clients to avoid the inconvenience of phone calls.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Valid for starters up to the value of £5.90, mains up to £5.90 with rice up to £1.30 and soft drink up to £0.90 per person. Valid on option purchased only.
About Lucky Star
Passionate about Chinese cuisine, Lucky Star serves up a wide range of meals inspired by culinary traditions of The Middle Kingdom. Beef, chicken, king prawn and vegetables can be cooked in an array of styles, with the likes of satay, oyster sauce or honey and chilli. Selected Thai flavours, including curry, fried rice and noodles, are also on the menu. Patrons can eat in, pick up their meals to enjoy at home, or even order online.