In a Nutshell
Formulated to remove the UV gel polish, this product is easy to apply and helps remove the hardened nail polish in several minutes
- UV gel nail polish remover
- Capacity: 8ml
- Use a frosted strip to polish the nail top coat
- Apply nail remover (avoid the surrounding skin)
- Wait for one to two minutes until the nail polish is completely burst
- Push away the residual nail polish
- Remove the nail polish
- Because every nail polish has a different hardness and thickness, the degree of burst and the time required can be different
- There is a slightly cool sensation during the removal
- Ingredients: Ingredients: Di-hema Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamte| Hema| Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate| Isobornyl Methacrylate| Nitrocellulose| Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer| Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate| Triphenyl Phosphate| Ethyl trimethylbenzoyl| Phenylphosphinate| Stearalkonium Hectorite| Stearalkonium Bentonite| Diacetone Alcohol| Benzophenone-1| Dimethicone| Citric Acid| Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate| Hydroxycylohexyl Phenyl Ketone| P-Hydroxyanisole
Your order: Order will be dispatched to the delivery address entered at checkout. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Global Fulfillment Ltd. Registered address: 73 Francis Road, Birmingham, B16 8SP, GB. For Returns Policy, click here. For queries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.