Up to four patrons can enjoy this sumptuous afternoon tea with a choice of sandwiches, cakes and scones; opt to include a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £21.95 for afternoon tea for two (33% off)
- £43.90 for afternoon tea for four (33% off)
- £26.95 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for two (40% off)
- £53.90 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for four (40% off)
Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of freshly cut finger sandwiches with classical fillings: sliced cucumber | smoked Scottish salmon with crème fraîche | sliced ham and English mustard mayonnaise | egg mayonnaise with watercress
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- A slice of chef’s choice of sponge cake
- A teapot for one from a range of speciality hot drinks
- The meal can be complemented with a glass of Prosecco per person
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Jul 2019. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Jan 2019.
About Lythe Hill Hotel
The Haslemere-based Lythe Hill Hotel welcomes travellers with a Tudor facade and four-star facilities. With 22 acres of scenic countryside, gym, spa, and health club, this country house hotel makes for a perfect relaxation hub.Guests can feel at home, staying in the en suite rooms which boast a classic design with a contemporary touch. Each one is equipped with ironing facilities, toiletries, and TVs. The spacious beds ensure a good night’s sleep, while the coffee- and tea-making facilities help to start the day with an energy boost. An array of treats ranging from burgers and handcrafted cocktails to classic afternoon spread and carvery lunch awaits foodies at the Wildebeest Restaurant. It also makes for a great place to take in the views of the hotel’s gardens and lake area.