Duos can indulge in a selection of freshly-cut finger sandwiches and fruit scones, accompanied by tea, with access to spa facilities
About This Deal
- What’s included: afternoon tea with spa access for two or four
Afternoon tea includes:
- A selection of freshly-cut finger sandwiches with classical fillings: sliced cucumber | smoked Scottish salmon with crème fraîche | sliced ham and English mustard mayonnaise | egg mayonnaise with watercress
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- A slice of chef’s choice sponge cake
- A teapot each from a range of speciality hot drinks
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government guidelines.
About Lythe Hill Hotel
The Haslemere-based Lythe Hill Hotel welcomes travellers with a Tudor facade and four-star facilities. The establishment boasts 22 acres of scenic countryside, as well as a gym, spa and health club. Guests can stay in en suite rooms sporting classic design with a contemporary touch, all equipped with ironing facilities, toiletries and TVs. Spacious beds designed to ensure a good night's sleep are there alongside coffee and tea making facilities that help to start the day with an energy boost. An array of treats ranging from burgers and handcrafted cocktails to classic afternoon tea and carvery lunch awaits foodies at the Wildebeest Restaurant, where views of the hotel's gardens and lake spice up every meal.