Up to four patrons can enjoy this sumptuous afternoon tea with a choice of sandwiches, cakes and scones; opt to include a glass of Prosecco
About This Deal
- Type of food: afternoon tea
- Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of freshly cut finger sandwiches with classic fillings: sliced cucumber | smoked Scottish salmon with crème fraîche | sliced ham and English mustard mayonnaise | egg mayonnaise with watercress
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- Slice of chef’s choice of sponge cake
- The meal can be complemented with a glass of Prosecco
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Lythe Hill Hotel
The Haslemere-based Lythe Hill Hotel welcomes travellers with a Tudor facade and four-star facilities. The establishment boasts 22 acres of scenic countryside, as well as a gym, spa and health club. Guests can stay in en suite rooms sporting classic design with a contemporary touch, all equipped with ironing facilities, toiletries and TVs. Spacious beds designed to ensure a good night's sleep are there alongside coffee and tea making facilities that help to start the day with an energy boost. An array of treats ranging from burgers and handcrafted cocktails to classic afternoon tea and carvery lunch awaits foodies at the Wildebeest Restaurant, where views of the hotel's gardens and lake spice up every meal.