Up to four patrons can enjoy this sumptuous afternoon tea with a choice of sandwiches, cakes and scones; opt to include a glass of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: afternoon tea
- Afternoon tea includes:
- Selection of freshly cut finger sandwiches with classical fillings: sliced cucumber | smoked Scottish salmon with crème fraîche | sliced ham and English mustard mayonnaise | egg mayonnaise with watercress
- Homemade fruit scones with strawberry preserve and clotted cream
- A slice of chef’s choice of sponge cake
- A teapot
- The meal can be complemented with a glass of Prosecco
- Valid Monday–Friday and Sunday
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour advance notice required. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid Mon-Fri 2pm-5pm, Sun 3pm-5pm. Valid on option purchased only.
About Lythe Hill Hotel
The Haslemere-based Lythe Hill Hotel welcomes travellers with a Tudor facade and four-star facilities. The establishment boasts 22 acres of scenic countryside, as well as a gym, spa and health club. Guests can stay in en suite rooms sporting classic design with a contemporary touch, all equipped with ironing facilities, toiletries and TVs. Spacious beds designed to ensure a good night's sleep are there alongside coffee and tea making facilities that help to start the day with an energy boost. An array of treats ranging from burgers and handcrafted cocktails to classic afternoon tea and carvery lunch awaits foodies at the Wildebeest Restaurant, where views of the hotel's gardens and lake spice up every meal.