Patrons can feast on a spread of traditional or festive finger sandwiches, scones and sweet treats, sipping tea or coffee
What You'll Get
- What’s included: traditional or festive afternoon tea for two or four
- Valid 7 days a week
Macdonald Afternoon Tea
- Three tier Afternoon Tea comprising of a selection of traditional finger sandwiches
- Freshly baked scones with Devonshire clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- Assorted fresh fine pastries & cakes
- Choice of teas, tisanes & coffee
Festive afternoon tea
FESTIVE FINGER SANDWICHES
- Smoked turkey & cranberry compote
- Home cooked ham & honey mustard mayonnaise
- Cucumber, mint & cream cheese
- Brie & apple chutney
- Poached Scottish salmon, lemon crème fraiche & watercress
- All served on white & wholemeal bread
THE MACDONALD BAKERY
- Sage & onion sausage rolls
- Freshly baked fruit & plain scones with clotted cream & strawberry jam
HOMEMADE CAKES & PASTRIES
- Fruit cake
- Gingerbread biscuit
- Yule log
- Served with Twinings tea & herbal infusions or speciality coffee
The Fine Print
Valid: Traditional afternoon tea expires 29 Feb 2020. Festive afternoon tea expires 31 Dec 2019.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required by phone on 0344 879 9059, provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun 1pm-4pm. Limited availability on Fri-Sat leading up to Christmas. Menu is subject to change. Customers are advised to book as soon as they buy or receive their voucher if gifted to avoid disappointment. Max. 105 minutes per booking. For information on any special assistance or dietary requirements, please contact the merchant directly prior to purchase. Valid on option purchased only.
About Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Highlands, with Loch Rannoch and the picturesque village of Kinloch Rannoch at its feet, Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel boasts majestic views of the natural wonders that surround it. Two on-site restaurants serve up traditional Scottish, British and international cuisines, as well as a wide range of drinks. Weary travellers or those fresh from a walk around the woodland trails can unwind at the leisure club, making the most of the heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym.