Guests can enjoy a day out in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, including a leisure pass, afternoon tea and photo opportunities galore
What You'll Get
- What’s included: choice of afternoon tea with a leisure pass for up to four
- Children’s afternoon tea includes: finger sandwiches | carrot and cucumber sticks | strawberries | crisps | cupcakes | choice of milkshake or juice
- Traditional three-tier afternoon tea includes: selection of sandwiches on farmhouse bread | scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam | assorted fresh pastries and cakes | choice of Twinings teas, tisanes and coffee
- Opt to boost the indulgence with a glass of Prosecco or a gin and tonic made with a choice of Scottish gin and Fever-Tree tonic
- On the day, guests can walk around to take photographs and enjoy panoramic views over the Scottish Highlands, with one of Scotland’s best-known hills, Schiehallion, just 5.4 miles from the hotel
- At the health club, an indoor swimming pool complex with countryside views and a lounge overlooking the loch await alongside a sauna, steam room and gym
- Valid 7 days a week
- Afternoon tea is served 1 p.m.-4 p.m.
The Fine Print
Validity: Expires 30 April 2020.
Purchase: Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people. May buy 9 additional as gifts.
Booking: Booking required by phone on 0344 879 9059, provide Groupon codes. Present Groupon on arrival.
Restrictions: 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid Mon-Sun 1pm-5pm. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Customers are advised to book as soon as they buy or receive their voucher if gifted to avoid disappointment. For information on any special assistance or dietary requirements, please contact the merchant directly prior to purchase. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for set menu only. Valid for option purchased only. *Discount applies to selected options only.
About Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel
Nestled in the heart of the Highlands, with Loch Rannoch and the picturesque village of Kinloch Rannoch at its feet, Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel boasts majestic views of the natural wonders that surround it. Two on-site restaurants serve up traditional Scottish, British and international cuisines, as well as a wide range of drinks. Weary travellers or those fresh from a walk around the woodland trails can unwind at the leisure club, making the most of the heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and gym.