In a Nutshell
This kit from Mad Millie is designed to allow preparing Greek, soy, dairy-free and labneh yoghurts; ideal as a gift or for everyday use
- Designed to help prepare homemade yoghurts
- Just add milk, and flavour with natural fruit, honey or spice
- Contains over 1 million live cultures (per gram of yoghurt, undrained, when made with full-fat milk as per the Mad Millie Greek yoghurt recipe)
- Use the jar to heat the milk easily in the microwave, leave to set and then refrigerate
- Dimensions: 10cm x 10cm x 17cm
- Makes 5 -10L (10 quarts) of yoghurt
- Multiuse jar
- One 1L jar
- One cheesecloth
- Five sachets of dairy-free yoghurt culture
- One stainless steel thermometer
- One kit instructions
- One recipe booklet
Please note: yoghurt culture is shelf stable for up to 8 months. However, it is suggested to store cultures in the freezer when you get them in order to prolong their lives.
Shipping only to most of GB Mainland.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday). Shipping only to most of GB mainland.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Amazon, checked on 06.09.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.