Learn how to pamper the feet thanks to this online plantar reflexology course including 24 videos and five PDF documents to print
What You'll Get
- What’s included: plantar reflexology online course
- The course includes 24 videos and five PDF documents to print
- Videos cover subjects such as:
- About plantar reflexology
- Specialised reflexology
- Zones of insistence
- Before a session
- After a session
- Possible reactions after the treatment
- Special cases
- Non-compatible diseases
- The protocol step by step (13 chapters)
- Complete one-hour session covering the entire protocol
- Five PDF documents to print include:
- Full protocol - 24 pages
- Quick reference - 5 pages
- Diagrams and lines of the foot - 10 pages
- What are we relieving? - 8 pages
- Children and babies - 28 pages
- See the course details
- Customers receive a certificate upon successful course completion
Completion of this course does not result in a degree in massage therapies or qualify participants to practise professionally.
The Fine Print
Purchase: Limit 2 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts.
Restrictions: Register online: here. No refunds or cancellation once login details have been provided. Must be 18 or older. Internet connection required. Recommended internet speed: 4Mbps. No additional fees required. No equipment required but massage table is recommended for practice. Customer support available, contact email@example.com.
About Maelyne Evolution
Maelyne Evolution is a school specialising in wellness techniques. The centre offers a broad range of carefully developed e-learning video sessions covering subjects such as plantar and palm reflexology, different types of massages and Ayurvedic therapies with hot oil.