In a Nutshell
These tablets are designed to give good nutritional support to women in their reproductive years and help to maintain overall well being
- Combines six vitamins and seven minerals, with emphasis on magnesium, vitamin B6 and zinc
- Designed to minimize the ups and downs associated with the monthly cycle
Magnesium-OK helps safeguard key nutrients such as magnesium, vitamin B6 and zinc, which play a role in maintaining a healthy hormonal balance
- Nutritional support to women in their reproductive years and so they help maintain overall wellbeing
- Magnesium is good for normal glucose metabolism and may help to maintain blood sugar stability in premenstrual women
- Vitamin B6 and zinc are great for enzymes involved in hormone regulation, as well as the metabolism of brain chemicals
- Convenient one-a-day formula
- Suitable for vegetarians
Gluten- and lactose-free
- Pack contains 90 tablets
- Expiration date: 12.12.2020
- One tablet a day to be swallowed with liquid after food
- Regular intake is recommended
Ingredients: magnesium oxide, zinc gluconate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), potassium gluconate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), selenium yeast, manganese gluconate, vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), copper gluconate, thiamin (as hydrochloride, vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), chromium (amino-acid chelate), vitamin D (ergocalciferol prep), vegetable gum, magnesium stearate. coating; hypromellose, natural colours; iron oxides
|Typical Values||Per serving|
|Vitamin E (15 i.u.)||10mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||5mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||5mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||50mg|
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Boots, checked on 09.11.2019.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.