Choose from Three Options
- £18 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal for small area
- £26 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal for medium area
- £35 for three sessions of laser tattoo removal for large area
What does laser tattoo removal involve?
Lasers are used to fade unwanted tattoos, breaking down colours by reacting with ink pigments. Additional sessions may be needed depending on the size and colour of the tattoo in question, with bright colours and UV inks requiring more attention than darker ones.
What area can be treated?
A single tattoo covering:
* small area of up to 3” x 3”
* medium area of up to 4” x 4”
* large area of up to 5” x 5”
How can people prepare?
Clients should shave the area beforehand and, if possible, apply a topical anaesthetic. After each session, aftercare includes applying an ice compress to the skin, and avoiding the sun and tanning beds.
Mal-Bet Beauty is located next to the Normanton Golf Club in Stanley, Wakefield.
- Laser services
- Teeth whitening and hair removal.
- Fungal nail therapy