Groupon finds out more about the laser hair removal process at Manchester Laser Clinic.
What does laser hair removal involve?
Laser hair removal aims to reduce unwanted hair on specific parts of the body. Chosen areas are exposed to specially developed laser technology, which is designed to target the hair-inducing melanin found in follicles.
Which areas can people target?
• Two small or one medium area (£79)
• Two medium or one large area (£119)
• One extra-large and one small area (£149)
• One extra-large and one medium, two large, or three medium areas (£179)
• Two extra-large, or one extra-large and two large areas (£255)
List of areas:
Small areas include cheek bones, chin, upper lip, fingers, glabella, bikini line and beard line.
Medium areas: underarms, full bikini, beard, shoulders, hands, feet.
Large areas: half leg, beard and neck, chest, abdomen, upper or lower back, half arms, full face.
Extra-large areas: full leg, full arms, chest and abdomen, full back and shoulders.
What happens at the sessions?
The first session will begin with a consultation and a patch test to determine suitability. It's recommended to leave between 4-6 weeks between each of the six sessions.