All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £18 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for two (28% off)
- £36 for afternoon tea with Prosecco for four (28% off)
Afternoon tea may include:
- Savoury items: smoked salmon, ham and mustard, or egg mayonnaise on white and brown bread
- Patisserie: lemon drizzle | mini éclairs | macaroons
- Scones: two fruit scones | two cheese scones
- Glass of Prosecco each
The Fine Print
About Manor House Hotel
Situated in the heart of County Durham, The Manor House is a 16th-century building turned hotel providing an array of accommodation and dining options for holiday-makers big and small. While adults take advantage of private function rooms or the picturesque beer garden, the little ones can enjoy a designated play area or be taken for a stroll around the property's gardens. The meals on offer are heavy on homemade flavours and can be savoured with local ales, beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks. Some of the highlights include English breakfast, salmon supreme and afternoon tea.