Up to four can enjoy this three-course customisable feast with a cocktail each; choice of mains includes Wheeler’s fishcake and gnocchi
What You'll Get
- What’s included: dinner or lunch with Prosecco per person
- Valid Monday to Friday from midday to 5 p.m.
- Excludes bank holidays
The menu may include:
- Starters: crispy devilled whitebait with sauce tartare and fresh lemon | beetroot and goat’s cheese salad with candied walnuts, and Merlot vinegar (v) | cream of tomato soup with fresh basil (v) | Mr White’s Scotch egg with Colonel mustard’s sauce
- Mains: Wheeler’s fishcake with sauce tartare, soft boiled egg, and buttered leaf spinach | gnocchi with fresh tomato sauce, fricassée of woodland mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil | the Keith Floyd Bristol burger with melted cheddar, cured bacon, and sweet pickled cucumber | grilled minute steak served with roasted vine tomatoes and choice of chunky chips, French fries or garden salad
- Desserts: dark chocolate mousse with crème Chantilly, meringue, and hazelnut nougatine (v) | apple and almond crumble with vanilla ice cream (v) | selection of ice creams and sorbets (v)
Menu subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Birmingham
Occupying a prime spot on the 25th floor of Birmingham's The Cube, the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill serves up the renowned chef's pick of steak dishes and Champagne cocktails. The high-altitude surrounds include 360-degree views of the city, and the menu features British dishes dressed up with a dash of European flair. Guests can treat themselves to a post-dinner tipple, with various bubblies, wines and sparkling cocktails up for grabs.