All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £39 for a two-course lunch with a glass of Prosecco each for two (up to 47% off)
£78 for a two-course lunch with a glass of Prosecco each for four (up to 47% off)
- Diners can also enjoy a glass of Prosecco each
- Customers can choose their two courses from the following set menu
- Starters include: salad of goats cheese and beetroot, walnut dressing | roasted basil and tomato soup (V) | crispy devilled whitebait, sauce tartare, fresh lemon | chicken liver parfait, red onion chutney, toasted sourdough
- Mains include: chicken Kiev, pomme frites, roast vine tomatoes | seabass a la provençal, buttered new potatoes, sauce vierge with fresh basil | grilled prime steakhouse burger with lettuce, tomato and triple cooked chips | grilled 8oz rump steak with roasted vine tomatoes, English watercress and triple cooked chips | Marco’s baked macaroni cheese with poached hen’s egg
- Desserts include: crumble of the day with vanilla ice cream | selection of ice cream and sorbets | banan and caramel mess
The Fine Print
Expires 7 Dec 2018. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit of 4 people or maximum 2 vouchers per booking. Advance booking required, please call 0121 6343433; provide security code. Voucher must be presented to redeem offer. Subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older, with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Eat-in only. Valid on set menu only. Menu may be subject to change. Smart casual dress code with no hats, trainers or sportswear. Valid Mon-Fri, noon-5pm; Sat and Sun, noon-3pm. Times are subject to availability and may change. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 27 Sep 2018.
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Birmingham
Occupying a prime spot on the 25th floor of Birmingham's The Cube, the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill serves up the renowned chef's pick of steak dishes and Champagne cocktails. The high-altitude surrounds include 360-degree views of the city, and the menu features British dishes dressed up with a dash of European flair. In the Laurent Perrier Champagne bar, guests can treat themselves to a post-dinner tipple, with various bubblies, wines and sparkling cocktails up for grabs.