Guests can sip Prosecco and savour a two-course lunch or dinner meal which may include mains like fried fillet of cod or salmon fishcake
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: British
- What’s included: lunch or dinner for two or four | glass or bottle of wine or Prosecco
- Lunch may include: fried fillet of cod with tartare sauce, triple-cooked chips and peas | salmon fishcake with tartare sauce, soft-boiled egg and leaf spinach | chicken curry with fresh mango and ginger, Madras curry sauce, and buttered pilaf rice
- Dinner may include: 8oz grilled sirloin steak | 8oz grilled rib-eye steak with the tail
- See the full menu here
- Diners can also enjoy a glass of wine or Prosecco each or share a bottle depending on the option
Wines available include: Da Luca Pinot Grigio, Terre Siciliane, Italy | White Zinfandel, Wicked Lady, California, USA | Pinot Noir, Élevé, France
- Lunch is served from midday to 4.30 p.m.
- Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Fine Print
Valid 1 Mar - 31 May 2020. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Max. 2 vouchers per booking. Mandatory online booking required. Check availability here and book here. Confirmed bookings can be cancelled or amended up to 24 hours before the appointment. 14-day cancellation rights only apply if the booking can still be cancelled. Valid on set menu only. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Menu may be subject to change. A discretionary 10% service will be added to the bill. All weights are uncooked. All prices include VAT at the current rate. V stands for suitable for vegetarians. Before ordering food and drinks, clients are asked to consult the staff about the ingredients used. Excludes Saturdays, Sunday 22nd March and Sunday 12th April. Valid for option purchased only.
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Cardiff
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse is a rooftop restaurant and bar where customers can savour classic British dishes such as steaks, burgers and roasted meats. The restaurant has two outdoor terraces. The sounds of live music on selected dates make a meal at Marco's a multi-sensory feast.