Patrons can savour a three-course meal featuring dishes like roast chicken and grilled salmon steak served with a drink of their choice
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £49 for a three-course meal with a drink each for two (up to 50% off)
- £95 for a three-course meal with a drink each for four (up to 51% off)
- Starters include: potted duck with green peppercorns, toasted sourdough and cornichons | smoked salmon with garnished brown bread and butter | roasted tomato soup with fresh basil | salad of goats’ cheese and beetroot with walnut dressing
- Mains include: The American burger - grilled prime 6oz beef burger, crispy bacon, pickled cucumber served on a warm brioche bun with chips | Mr Lamb’s shepherd’s pie with buttered garden peas | honey roasted bacon chop with Marco Polo glaze, spiced honey roasting juices, box tree cabbage, applesauce and fondant potato | market fish of the day | the governor’s fried haddock and triple cooked chips with mushy peas and sauce tartare | Marco’s baked macaroni and cheese with poached hen’s egg and fricassee of wild mushrooms
Desserts include: baked vanilla cheesecake with fresh blueberry sauce | Mr Coulson’s sticky toffee pudding with caramel ice cream and warm butterscotch sauce | selection of ice cream and sorbets
- Customers who book their next three-course meal directly with the Grand Harbour Hotel are guaranteed to get the rate matching the price of their Groupon voucher
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 3 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here; provide Groupon code. Same day appointments accepted. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Once booked, voucher is non-refundable and non-transferable. Must be 18 or older. Eat-in only. Valid on set menu only. Includes two hours of parking. Smart casual dress code with no hats applies. Please inform your server of any allergies. Free parking, please ensure you enter your car registration on the restaurant tablet. Excludes 2 - 4, 10, 14 Feb; 30 Mar - 1 Apr 2018. Valid for option purchased only.
About Grand Harbour Hotel
Grand Harbour Hotel is a centrally located four-star hotel just moments from the Southampton waterfront, providing an ideal port of call for both business and pleasure. In addition to boasting cosy guest rooms with city and sea views, the establishment features an extensive range of facilities includes dining, spa and leisure, and entertainment luxuries. A restaurant and bar are conveniently located on-site to provide a serene space for relaxed meals and drinks, while downtime can also be enjoyed in the Grand Harbour Health Club and Spa, where a pool and a large selection of treatments are available. Private events for up to 500 people can be catered to, and live entertainment takes place throughout the year from tribute act performances to murder mystery nights and seasonal parties.