Enjoy an afternoon tea with a selection of sandwiches, pastries and freshly baked scones and opt to include a glass or a bottle of Prosecco
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- A choice of sandwiches served on white or granary loaf with unsalted butter includes: Severn and Wye smoked salmon with light cream cheese | sliced Wiltshire ham with Colman’s mustard | sliced cucumber and light cream cheese | rare roast beef with horseradish
- A selection of pastries includes: macarons | sachertorte | strawberry and clotted cream cheesecake | carrot cake
- Menu includes also freshly baked scones served with clotted cream and preserves
- A vast array of teas and herbal infusions is also included
- Guests can also opt for a glass of Prosecco per person or choose to share a full bottle of bubbly
- Valid Monday - Sunday
- Must be 18 or older, with a valid ID for alcohol
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Oct 2019. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Max. 2 vouchers, or 4 people per booking. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Valid for a set menu only. Not available in conjunction with any other offer or voucher. Valid for option purchased only.
About Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill Glasgow
Opened by the entrepreneurial chef himself, Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill serves an array of sizzling cuts in the heart of Glasgow. The beef is aged for 28 days before being prepared to order. The menu also encompasses fresh seafood, pies and a range of salads. The eatery is housed within the four-star Hotel Indigo and features brightly coloured plush seating, framed artwork and ambient lighting.