Two guests can indulge in a six-course tasting menu dinner including delicacies such as Wagyu tartare with mushroom, and pork with sesame
About This Deal
- Type of food: gourmet dining
- What’s included:
- Cheddar and onion cracker
- Wagyu tartare with mushroom
- Beer and malt loaf with butter
- Beetroot with apple and goats’ cheese
- Pork with pineapple and sesame
- Cod with mushroom and leek
- Duck with spiced carrot and raisin
- Mango with buttermilk and basil
- Chocolate with banana and cream cheese
- Day validity:
- Lunch: Tuesday - Friday noon - 1.30 p.m.; last orders
- Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday 6.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.; last orders | Saturday 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Where to enjoy a sumptuous dining experience in Birmingham? Try this tasting menu voucher that is a ticket to the culinary sanctum of Harvey Perttola, of Opus, Hampton Manor and Swinfen Hall fame, and currently the head chef at Maribel restaurant. Being in his 20s, he’s already a finalist of several national competitions and one of the youngest head chefs in the city. Not surprisingly, the creative vigour shines through the six-item degustation menu available with this Maribel voucher. Gourmands are welcome for lunch or dinner alike - come alone or make a key business meeting or an important date even more special by inviting one more diner along.
Need To Know
About Maribel Restaurant
Maribel Restaurant is situated in Birmingham's Westside, less than a mile from Five Ways railroad station. Together with the head chef, the kitchen rolls out new dishes every week to keep the guests intrigued and make the best use of seasonal produce. The simple, modern interior can seat up to 35 diners and can be hired for private functions. The ambience and the menu make it a suitable place for either a business lunch, a celebration or a date.