Two guests can indulge in a six-course tasting menu dinner including such delicacies as wagyu tartare with mushroom, and pork with sesame
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of food: gourmet dining
- What’s included:
- Cheddar and onion cracker
- Wagyu tartare with mushroom
- Beer and malt loaf with butter
- Beetroot with apple and goat’s cheese
- Pork with pineapple and sesame
- Cod with mushroom and leek
- Duck with spiced carrot and raisin
- Mango with buttermilk and basil
- Chocolate with banana and cream cheese
- Day validity:
- Lunch: Tuesday - Friday noon - 1.30 p.m.; last orders
- Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday 6.30 p.m. - 9.30 p.m.; last orders | Saturday 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Maribel restaurant chef Harvey Perttola, being in his 20s, is one of the youngest head chefs in the city
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required at least 24 hours in advance, please call 0121 633 4944; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for lunch: Tue-Fri noon-1.30pm - last orders. Valid for dinner: Tue-Thu 6.30pm-9.30pm - last orders, and Sat 5pm-6pm. Valid for a set menu. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value. Menu subject to change. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to the final bill. Maximum group size is eight. Excludes December and 1 Jan 2020. Valid for option purchased only
About Maribel Restaurant
Maribel Restaurant is situated in Birmingham's Westside, less than a mile from Five Ways railroad station. Together with the head chef, the kitchen rolls out new dishes every week to keep the guests intrigued and make the best use of seasonal produce. The simple, modern interior can seat up to 35 diners and can be hired for private functions. The ambience and the menu make it a suitable place for either a business lunch, a celebration or a date.