Patrons can savour an array of Scottish specialties and a glass of bubbly as they enjoy the views over the rooftops of Edinburgh’s Old Town
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
£5 surcharge for a Scottish border rib-eye steak
- Type of food: British with an international twist
- What’s included: choice of starter each | choice of main each | glass of Cava or Prosecco each
- Menu may include:
- Choice of starter: soup of the day | garlic bread with cheese | duck and orange pâté | deep-fried crispy brie | crispy coated mushrooms with a garlic mayonnaise dip | breaded Thai prawns | Scottish smoked salmon salad | crispy prawn and avocado salad | Greek salad | warm bacon and avocado salad | warm duck and mango salad | mussels poached in a creamy garlic sauce | Scottish caught oysters poached with smoked salmon and leeks
- Choice of main: pasta Neopolitana | seafood linguine | stir-fried spicy chicken | stir-fried marinated beef | stir-fried tiger prawns | spicy chicken enchilada | chicken breast | duck breast | vegetarian enchilada | vegetarian deep-fried crispy brie | vegetarian stir-fried sweet and sour vegetables
- Dining experience can be complemented with a glass of Prosecco or cava
- Patrons can enjoy the views over the rooftops of Edinburgh’s Old Town
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 2 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 9 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Valid for a starter up to the value of £6.95, main up to £14.95 and cava or Prosecco (depends on availability on the day) up to £5.25. £5 surcharge for a Scottish border rib eye steak. A starter can be substituted with a dessert. Valid for option purchased only.
In the centre of the action, Maxies intimate and family-run bistro serves bites and refreshments on Edinburgh's Royal Mile. The menu features international dishes alongside Scottish classics, including steaks, seafood platters and oysters. The venue boasts a terrace overlooking Victoria Street and the Grassmarket, and hosts private parties and business lunches.