Patrons can treat their empty stomachs to the likes of hummus and slow-cooked marinated lamb or opt to add fruit and baklava to share
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Lebanese
- What’s included: a two- or a three-course meal for two
- Menu may include:
- Choice of starter: tabbouleh | hummus | falafel
- Choice of main: chargrilled marinated chicken pieces served with a garlic sauce, mint yoghurt sauce and tomato salsa | traditional seasoned minced lamb on a bed of roast vegetables, served with rice, mint yoghurt sauce and a tomato salsa | slow-cooked marinated lamb shaved from the rotisserie and served on bread | layered deep-fried Lebanese bread, aubergine and yoghurt, all sprinkled with pomegranate kernels | okra, onions and garlic cooked in a tomato sauce and served with vermicelli rice and lamb cubes | baby aubergines stuffed with spiced meat and baked in a tomato sauce, served with white rice garnished with roast pine kernels
- Optional dessert includes: ten pieces of seasonal fruit and baklava to share
- Valid from Tuesday to Saturday, midday - 3 p.m.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. May be repurchased every 4 months. Booking required, please call 441932821940; provide Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid for a starter up to the value of £6.25, any main up to £14.75 per person and an optional fruit and baklava to share. Valid for lunch Tue-Sat midday - 3pm. Excludes December, special event nights, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Father's Day and bank holidays. Valid for option purchased only.
Based in Weybridge Surrey, Mazzat is a Lebanese restaurant inviting families and groups of friends. It offers a wide array of dishes, including tabbouleh, rice okra and moussaka, as well as typical Arabic desserts such as baklava and rum baba. Their aim is to create an intimate atmosphere with personal and attentive service. Diners can enjoy a hearty lunch or dinner, or drop by for a quick bite.