Visit this hotel to enjoy a traditional spread of sandwiches, scones, cakes, and tea with an optional glass of Prosecco
About This Deal
- What’s included: classic, Prosecco, or gin and tonic afternoon tea
- Afternoon tea includes:
- Choice of finger sandwiches
- Scones with clotted cream and preserves
- Selection of cakes and desserts
- Free-flowing tea or coffee
- Optional glass of gin and tonic or Prosecco
- Valid Monday - Sunday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
About Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel
Boating a rich and vibrant history, and having hosted both Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton, as well as renowned poet John Keats, Mercure Box Hill Burford Bridge Hotel is located in the North Downs - chalk hills in southeast England that stretch from Farnham in Surrey to the White Cliffs of Dover in Kent. Ideal for couples, the hotel offers an outdoor heated swimming pool which is available to all guests between May and September. Perfect for travellers looking for local and authentic experiences who can discover a swathe of National Trust walks and the River Mole nearby. Those hungry can visit the on-site Emlyn restaurant looking out over three acres of landscaped gardens.