Duos can enjoy a full-day spa and leisure access as well as tuck into a choice of afternoon tea or a two-course lunch
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: spa and leisure pass | traditional or Sparkling afternoon tea or two-course lunch with an optional glass of wine
- Guests receive 20% discount on spa treatments pre-booked 48 hours in advance, those subject to availability so please contact the hotel directly for a list of treatments and booking
- Groupon voucher gives also a 20% discount on retail spa products
- Afternoon tea menu includes: choice of sandwiches | freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves | selection of cakes and desserts | free-flowing tea or coffee
- Lunch menu includes:
- Starters: roasted tomato and red pepper soup | crispy chicken wings | salt and pepper squid
- Mains: classic chicken Caesar salad | four seasons pizza | fish and chips
- Desserts: summer fruit Eton mess | sticky toffee pudding | panna cotta with caramelised pineapple
- Optional glass of Prosecco with afternoon tea or optional glass of wine with lunch, depending on option purchased
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Mandatory booking required at least 48 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. Please book in via Groupon Booking Tool and select the time slot for afternoon tea or lunch - served daily between 12.30pm-5pm. Upon arrival please report to reception. Guests can arrive at any time at the hotel and use the leisure facilities. The Leisure Club is open Mon-Fri 7am-10pm (last pool entry 9.30pm), and Sat-Sun 7am-8.30pm (last pool entry 7.30pm). On bank holidays the Leisure Club is open 8am-8pm (last pool entry 7.30pm). Valid for a set menu only. Lunch may include a main with either a starter or a dessert. Valid for option purchased only.
About Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa
Nestled in picturesque countryside, Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel and Spa is a four-star hotel suitable for leisure and business alike. After a busy day of exploring, guests can sit back and unwind in the health club equipped with indoor swimming pool and a modern gym. The on-site Genevieve's restaurant serves up an array of brasserie meals, while sports fans can gather at the motorsport-themed bar, overlooking Brands Hatch Racing Circuit.