· Redeemed 9 hours ago
· Redeemed a day ago
· Redeemed 2 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £25 for a three-course lunch for one
- £50 for a three-course lunch for two
- £45 for a four-course dinner with a cocktail for one
- £90 for a four-course dinner with a cocktail for two
Three-course lunch menu may include:
- Starter: salad of Saint-Félicien with French asparagus, baby artichoke and cervelle de Canut | smoked duck breast with a slow cooked egg, bacon and mustard dressing
- Main: fish quenelle with langoustine cream, peas, leek and mushroom fondue | coq au vin with pancetta, braised shallot, mushroom and red wine jus
- Dessert: pink praline tart with gariguette strawberries and black pepper meringue | caramelised apple matefaim with burnt butter ice cream and sweet wine reduction
Four-courses dinner menu may include:
- First course: smoked duck breast with a slow cooked egg, bacon and mustard dressing
- Second course: fish quenelle with langoustine cream, peas, leek and mushroom fondue
- Third course: coq au vin with pancetta, braised shallot, mushroom and red wine jus
- Fourth course: chocolate fondant and orange ice cream
- Menu is seasonal and subject to change
Please note that no promo codes are valid in conjunction with this deal.
The Fine Print
Expires 31 Aug 2017. Limit 1 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Appointment required at least 24 hours in advance by phone at 02072084021; provide Coupon Code. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Menus are seasonal and subject to change. Valid for option purchased only. Valid for lunch Mon-Fri noon-2.30pm. Valid for dinner Mon-Wed 6pm-10pm, Thu 6pm-10.30pm, Fri 6pm-6.45pm and 9.30pm-10.30pm. Excludes bank holidays. Maximum party size is 7 per table. Discretionary service charge of 12.5% added to the bill.
About Galvin at Windows
Fine dining is paired with fine views at this critically-acclaimed, Michelin-starred, triple-AA-Rosette-winning behemoth of a restaurant. Set on the 28th floor of the Hilton Park Lane, the restaurant offers panoramic views over Hyde Park and London's iconic skyline. In-between trying to spot their house, diners can savour the fruit of the kitchen's equally lofty ambitions in the form of bold, creative takes on classic French haute cuisine. The 1930s – almost Gatsbian – decor, the well-considered wine and cocktail list and the award-winning service are other standout features of this dining emporium.