Free Running: Four Classes from £12 at Paramount Parkour Academy (Up to 78% Off)
- The UKs first dedicated indoor gym for urban free running
- Located in Milton Keynes
- Cater for all levels of ability
- Gym features obstacles, soft pads and scaffolding apparatus
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 5 additional as gifts.
Redemption: Booking required. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Further information: Valid Mon and Fri 4.30pm-6.30pm and 6.30pm-8.30pm; Tue 5.30pm-7.30pm and 7.30pm -9.30pm; Sun 1pm-3pm and 3pm-5pm. Excludes adult open-gym sessions. New clients only. Must be 7 or older. Children under 16 need parental consent. Customers must register online and agree to and abide by terms and conditions before taking part in the classes. Valid for option purchased only. Original values based on highest priced options and verified 8 August 2013 at 3pm.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Vaulting over walls, swinging from railings, scaling fences and rolling under hurdles. A trial session (usually £8) will introduce students to the art of parkour. After which, each class (usually £10) will focus on two or three specific movements to practice solidly before an obstacle course is set up to put newly found moves into practice. Classes will be tailored to suit everyone with varying levels of fitness and experience.
Choose from the following options:
- £12 for a trial class and three classes for one person (68% off)
- £19 for a trial class and three classes for for two people (75% off)
- £19 for a trial class and seven classes for one person (75% off)
- £34 for a trial class and seven classes for two people (78% off)
As the UK's first free running gym, Paramount Parkour Academy aims to teach people spatial awareness, precision work and stealth in order to build confidence and fitness. The membership-based gym provides a safe and controlled environment where people can learn and practice the discipline. The gym area caters for all levels of the learning curve and offers plenty of space to learn new tricks.