A contemporary take on classic Indian cuisine can be enjoyed by parties of up to four at Taunton location; includes a starter, main and side
About This Deal
Type of cuisine: Indian
- What’s included:
- Choice of starter may include: spice-crusted lamb tikka | Punjabi samosa | saffron paneer tikka | lamb seekh kebab
- Choice of main may include: tarka dal | nandan chicken curry | olan | Malabar biryani | korma | lamb coconut fry | calicut beef curry | dhaba murgh | vegetable mango curry
- Selection of rice includes: steamed basmati rice | lemon rice | pilaf rice | coconut rice
- View the menu
- Valid Monday - Sunday 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Excludes Valentine’s Day and Mother’s Day
£3.50 surcharge for lamb shank, lamb chops, seafood dishes, and mixed grill mains.
£5 surcharge per person for Friday and Saturday bookings.
Need To Know
About Mint and Mustard
Boasting four locations in Taunton, Penarth, Cardiff and Chepstow, Mint and Mustard puts a modern spin on classic South Indian dishes. Highly coveted by media outlets including the Michelin Guide, the team of chefs strive to use natural ingredients with no colourings or additives. In addition to an authentic dining experience, the restaurant also shares their secrets through fun and interactive cooking classes for all levels, so budding chefs can recreate the magic at home in their own kitchen. Catering is available for weddings, corporate events parties and functions, and for the ultimate shindig, the entire restaurant can be hired with flexible menus to meet different budgets.