Pairs can share a choice of bao, dumplings and wings, choosing among traditional Asian flavours; opt to boost the indulgence with a cocktail
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £10 for three Asian street food dishes to share for two (up to 50% off)
- £16 for three Asian street food dishes to share for two and a cocktail each (up to 54% off)
- £20 for six Asian street food dishes to share for four (up to 50% off)
£32 for six Asian street food dishes to share for four and a cocktail each (up to 54% off)
Pairs choose one bao, one portion of dumplings and one portion of wings to share
- Baos available include: pork | prawn | chicken | tofu | duck
- Dumplings available include: pork | chicken | vegetable
- Wings available include: salt and chilli | miso and honey | Korean barbecue | sambal | peanut soy | honey and coconut | sticky soy and sesame
See the food menu.
- Cocktails available include: mai tai son | tequila kunis | Miss Woo Woo | ichiban-ada | Obi-Wan negroni | Jerry Slinger | vegan segal | E.T.So.Co
See the cocktail menu.
The Fine Print
Valid from 3 Jan 2019. Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 5 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required online on https://bookings.designmynight.com/book?venue_id=5b55fcdf7864b529da4bc0d6&source=partner&format=modal; please select voucher from a drop-down box and select time. Bookings can only be accepted when booked under voucher. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. May be repurchased every 120 days. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. Valid Sun-Thu 5pm-9pm, Fri-Sat 4pm-6pm. Excludes bank holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day and Valentine's Day. Valid for bao dish up to the value of £8, dumplings up to £6 and wings up to £6 to share between pairs, and cocktail up to £7.50 per person. Valid on option purchased only.
About Miss Woo's
Located near the coast, Miss Woo's is an Asian street food restaurant where the continent's many flavours are brought together to underscore one another and form explosive dining experiences. Baos, wings and steamed dumplings are served alongside ramen and pad Thai, while cocktails, wines and beers await at the bar together with canned Asian beers. The venue features rustic wooden tables and floors, plus Asian-inspired wall art.