All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- £19.95 for a main, side and a glass of wine for two (up to 47% off)
- £39.95 for a main, side and a glass of wine for four (up to 47% off)
£57.95 for a main, side and a glass of wine for six (up to 49% off)
- Mains may include: tempura mix | chicken katsu | chicken karaage | salmon teriyaki | beef shogayaki | tofu steak kinoko
- Sides may include: age dashi tofu | tamago yaki | cucumber tataki | sashimi salad | beef or tuna tataki | salmon tartare
- Wine can be substituted with a beer or a soft drink
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per 2, 4 or 6 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Mandatory booking required at least 24 hours in advance. Check availability here and book here. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Must be 18 or older. Valid for Teishoku main with a choice of side, rice and miso soup up to the value of £14.90 and a glass of wine up to £5. Includes premium sides. Wine can be exchanged for a beer or a soft drink. A discretionary charge of 10% will be added to the final bill based on the original value. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's menu on 17 Sep 2018.
Boasting a minimalist interior with square-lattice pattern walls and low-rise tables with beanbags, Mitsuryu promises to take guests on a culinary journey to Japan thanks to their Teishoku dining experience. They bring to London the tradition of Minka houses and offer guests a signature set menu meals including a main, side and soup served together. Patrons can also enjoy a fine selection of unagi and uramaki rolls as well as sashimi and teppanyaki dishes.