In a Nutshell
Ideal for filling garden borders with colour, these collections contain six plants of each variety
- Choose from two different perennial collections containing 36 plants
- Perennials are easy to grow and will return year after year
- ideal for filling garden borders for year-round colour and interest
- Each collection contains flowering varieties
- Once established plants will flower from May through until September
- Plant perennials in groups for a bold impact
- Supplied as plug plants - 6 plants of each variety
- How to grow: pot up plug plants and grow them on in frost-free conditions until all risk of frost has passed. When plants are well grown, gradually acclimatise them to outdoor conditions over 7 to 10 days before transplanting into borders and containers
- Achillea ‘Cerise Queen’ - tall, ferny foliage and flat flower heads made up of tiny pink blooms
Reaches a Height of: 1m and spread of 50cm
- Coreopsis ‘Golden Joy’ - fluffy golden yellow pom shaped blooms.
Reaches a height of 45cm and spread of 40cm
- Delphinium ‘Dark Blue & White Bee’ - intense dark blue flowers, each with an unusual white ‘‘bee’’ shape at the centre
Reaches a height of 90cm and spread of 30cm
Foxglove ‘Dalmatian Mixed’ - mixed colours of foxgloves with the speckled throats. Reaches a height of 50cm and spread of 40cm
- Echinecea ‘Nectar Pink’ - deep rose-pink petals surround the central burgundy cone
Reaches a height of 85cm and spread of 45cm
- Rudbeckia ‘Goldstrum’ -golden-yellow, daisy-like flowers with dark button eyes
- Raches a height of 60cm and spread of 60cm
- Dianthus ‘Rockin Red’ - sweet and spicy fragrance perfumes the air with their pillar box red flower clusters
Reaches a height of 50cm and spread of 30cm
- Aquilegia ‘Mrs Scott Elliott’ - shades of lilac, creamy white, red and yellow carried on tall wiry stems
Reaches a height of 60cm and spread of 40cm
- Doronicum ‘Little Leo’ - golden-yellow flowers of this hardy perennial daisy proves to be a magnet for pollinating insects in the garden
Reaches a height and spread of 30cm
- Leucanthemum ‘Crazy Daisy’ - frilly white, daisy-like blooms with soft buttery yellow centres that perch on upright stems
Reaches a height of 60cm and spread of 45cm
- Verbena ‘Buenos Aires’ - tightly clustered, rich purple florets which sit atop long stalks
Reaches a height of 120cm and spread of 60cm
- Salvia nemorosa ‘Salvatore Deep Blue’ - striking perennial for planting at the front of free-draining borders
- Reaches a height of 35cm and spread of 30cm
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Original value: Based on online price as sold by Thompson-Morgan, checked on 21.05.2021.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
No returns or refunds accepted on this item unless defective.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.