Feast on a traditional spread of sandwiches, sweet bites and tea complemented with delicacies in the likes of quails egg and Welsh rarebit
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- £29.50 for high tea for two (43% off)
- £59 for high tea for four (43% off)
The tea is served in the main dining area or just in front of the central bar where guests are able to experience cocktails being made first hand by mixologists as they sit down by the candles.
- Starters: Smoked Salmon on Rye Bread, Salmon Roe | Ham Hock Terrine, Piccalilli | Sweetcorn Panna Cotta | Cockle Popcorn
- Main course: Beef & Shallot Croque Monsieur | Pork/Rabbit Fillet & Black Pudding | Sausage Roll | Confit Chicken Wing | Scallop Baked in the Shell/Crispy White | Bait & Saffron Mayonnaise
- Desserts: Raspberry Bakewell | Orange Crème Brûlée | Treacle Tart | White Chocolate & Passionfruit
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required by phone at 01633 449948. 24-hour cancellation policy. Valid from 5:30pm Tuesday to Thursday. Valid for option purchased only. Excludes bank holidays. Menu is seasonal and subject to change. Verified using our merchant's website on 29 Mar 2016.
About Sixteen Brassiere
Set in Newport High Street near Newport City Market, a chic and modern Sixteen Brassiere caters to a fine dining experience with locally sourced freshly prepared dishes. The menu changes seasonally and offers a great selection of dishes and wines. The property features a bar and a lounge where customers can relax while sipping a drink. In summer, the terrace is available for guests. The restaurant is also a perfect place for private events.