What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- £21 for a two-course lunch with cocktail or Prosecco for two (up to 70% off)
- £42 for a three-course lunch with cocktail or Prosecco for two (up to 53% off)
- £34 for a two-course lunch with cocktail or Prosecco for four (up to 75% off)
£68 for a three-course lunch with cocktail or Prosecco for four (up to 62% off)
- Starters may include: duck with bacon brioche, mandarin compote and watercress | rabbit with white beans, barley and sausage | wild mushroom, herb and truffle risotto
- Mains may include: lamb with turnip, radish and sweet potato | root vegetables with malt, thyme and sweet potato | brill with caper, lemon, potato, herbs and kale
- Desserts may include: chocolate with blackberries, ginger and honeycomb | rice pudding with jasmine and pistachio | panna cotta
- See full food menu and drink menu
The Fine Print
Expires 30 Sep 2017. Limit 1 per 2 or 4 people, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Booking required, please call 0163 344 9948; quote Groupon code. Present printed Groupon on arrival, with clearly displayed security code. Online reservations not accepted. Walk-in reservations not accepted. No cancellation policy. Excludes bank holidays. New customers only. Must be 18 or older with valid ID. Valid for option purchased only. Eat-in only. Vouchers cannot be combined and cannot be used by groups of 5 or more guests in one sitting. Valid Fri-Sat 11am-4pm. Valid for a two-course meal up to £25 or a three-course meal up to £35 with a cocktail up to £9.50 each. Verified using our merchant's website on 20 Jul 2017.
About Mojo The FoodBar
Comprising a restaurant, bar and lounge, Mojo The FoodBar showcases an extensive list of gins, Champagnes, and a menu of cocktails and blends prepared by a team of mixologists. Aiming to create a relaxed and welcoming ambiance, the eatery features a modern and cosy decor. Diners can delight their taste buds with an array of dishes, choosing from breakfast, lunch, dinner or taster menus, or tuck into sharing plates and seafood prepared by Rob Evans, the restaurant's head chef. Mojo also holds various functions, from birthdays to anniversaries.