All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 15 hours ago
· Reviewed 15 June 2018
· Reviewed 9 June 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- £15 for Moroccan afternoon tea for one on Monday-Thursday (40% off)
- £16.50 for Moroccan afternoon tea for one on Friday-Sunday (34% off)
- £20 for Moroccan afternoon tea with a cocktail for one on Monday-Thursday (46% off)
- £21.50 for Moroccan afternoon tea with a cocktail for one on Friday-Sunday (42% off)
- £29 for Moroccan afternoon tea for two on Monday-Thursday (42% off)
- £32 for Moroccan afternoon tea for two on Friday-Sunday (36% off)
- £39 for Moroccan afternoon tea with a cocktail each for two on Monday-Thursday (47% off)
- £45 for Moroccan afternoon tea with a cocktail each for two on Friday-Sunday (39% off)
Moroccan afternoon tea includes: choice of tea or herbal infusion | selection of sandwiches, scones and desserts | optional afternoon tea cocktail
Moroccan afternoon tea menu: zaalouk and mechouia on toast | cheese briouats | salmon rillettes sandwich with cream cheese or cucumber and fresh mint sandwich | Moroccan chicken wrap or falafel and courgette dip sandwich | date scones with clotted cream, quince and prickly pear jam | chocolate argan oil delice | Earl Grey tea macaroon | rosewater cheesecake | Maghrebine pastries
Please refer to the full afternoon tea menu for more a more detailed description as well as the extensive tea list
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. Limit 10 per 1 or 2 people, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Mandatory advanced booking required. Check availability here and book here. All booking are subject to availability. Present Groupon on arrival. 24-hour cancellation policy. Maximum 8 people per booking. Must be 18 or older with a valid ID for alcohol. A 13% discretionary service charge, based on the full value of the experience, will be added to the final bill. Valid for option purchased only. Verified using our merchant's website on 12 Jan 2018.
Momo, appropriately dubbed London's original North African den, opened its doors in 1997 by Parisian-Algerian restaurateur, Mourad Mazouz. The restaurant serves up a range of couscous and tagines, as well as sharing platters, mezze and brunches. Guests can also stop by MoCafé, decorated in the style of the souks of Marrakesh and the Parisian Troquet, where all items, including some antique jewels, are available for purchase. Customers at the cafe can savour Moroccan-style afternoon tea or sip a cocktail, produced from homemade blends, out on the terrace. The venue is also available for private hire.