Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal smoother skin
About This Deal
- Benefits of chemical peel facial: removes the outer layers of the skin, enhances and smooths its texture
- Acid solution is used to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin. Chemical peel enhances and smoothes the texture of the skin. Effective treatment for facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation, improve tone, texture and colour.
- Helps to reduce appearance of acne scarring, hyper pigmentation, sun spots, fades blemishes, freckles, age spots, blackheads, hard skin and post acne blemishes.
- Salycilic acid is the strongest peel, kills acne bacteria. Can’t be used if allergic to aspirin.
- Glycolic acid stimulates collagen production and good for anti ageing.
- Mandelic acid is for first time users, helps to eliminate hyper pigmentation as well as acne and oily skin, can be used on sensitive skin. Can’t be used if allergic to nuts.
- Lactic acid helps to even out your skin tone, helpful for breakouts, dry skin, sun damaged skin, hyperpigmentation, fine lines.
- Patch test must be done on all clients.
About Mon Tresor Aesthetics at Volume Hair & Make Up
Mon Tresor Aesthetics provides aesthetic treatments for both men and women. These include lip filler, chemical peel, mesotherapy and microneedling. A selection of facials including LED light and dermaplaning is also available.