After an introductory lesson with an instructor, budding pilots can take to the skies for up to 60 minutes in this trial experience
About This Deal
- What’s included: up to 90 minutes of instructor time with up to 60 minutes of flight for one (Oxford) or two (Cardiff)
- Ground school introduces students to basic flying techniques, including how to properly preflight the aircraft.
- During flying lessons, students will have the chance to perform takeoff and do the majority of the flying, receiving help from the instructor for the landing.
- Logbooks record the experience, which counts toward a pilot’s license should students choose to pursue one
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- See the details
Need To Know
Founded in March 2014, MotorGlide provides an array of trial experiences and training in light aircraft. The team of instructors boasts a wealth of experience and qualifications between them, which they put to use in a variety of lessons. Budding flyers can take up glider pilot and PPL training, or acclimatise themselves to a plane's controls in an introductory session. All sessions take place at Enstone Airfield in North Oxfordshire.