After an introductory lesson with an instructor, budding pilots can take to the skies for up to 60 minutes in this trial experience
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included: up to 90 minutes of instructor time with up to 60 minutes of flight for one (Oxford) or two (Cardiff)
- Ground school introduces students to basic flying techniques, including how to properly preflight the aircraft.
- During flying lessons, students will have the chance to perform takeoff and do the majority of the flying, receiving help from the instructor for the landing.
- Logbooks record the experience, which counts toward a pilot’s license should students choose to pursue one
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older
- See the details
The Fine Print
Expires 4 months after purchase. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Booking required at http://www.motorglide.co.uk/groupon/; provide Groupon code. Present Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation and rescheduling policy. Must be 18 or older. Must sign waiver. Flight is weather dependent - no rain, no low cloud and winds less than 15 knots. If flight is cancelled, an alternative date will be offered by MotorGlide. Maximum weight 16st and height 6ft 4in. For flights customer must be in general good health (in principle, if customer can get to the airfield unaided then customer will be fit enough to fly. Customer will receive credits towards their Private Pilot's Licence (if applicable). Valid Mon-Sun 9am-5pm. Valid for option purchased only.
Founded in March 2014, MotorGlide provides an array of trial experiences and training in light aircraft. The team of instructors boasts a wealth of experience and qualifications between them, which they put to use in a variety of lessons. Budding flyers can take up glider pilot and PPL training, or acclimatise themselves to a plane's controls in an introductory session. All sessions take place at Enstone Airfield in North Oxfordshire.