In a Nutshell
Great for sunny spots in the garden, these strawberry plants can grow white flowers and may give fruit every year
- Long stolons of this climbing strawberry must be trellised against a wall
- Easy to grow and pick
- Best plant strawberry plants in neutral or slightly acidic soil, rich in humus, with sunny exposure
- However, it can adapt to all types of soil
- Resistant to cold
- Can be planted in pots or in the ground
- Water them once in a while to get fruits every year
- White flowers
- Semi-persistent green foliage
- Adult height: 20-30cm up to 120cm if staked
- Flowering period: May till October
- Harvest period: June till November
- Can be planted any month
- Planting distance: 40 to 50cm
- Density of plantation: 4-5 / m²
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Delivery: £1.99 (not included). Allow 7 working days (Monday to Friday).
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.