In a Nutshell
Easy to grow and highly resistant, these unique strawberry plants are an ideal addition to any garden
- Suitable for any climate
- Easy to grow
- Flower color: white
- Fruit color: red
- Foliage color: green
- Foliage: semi-persistent
- Harbor type: ground cover, falling, climbing
- Exposure: sun, partial shade
- Type of soil: all, light, rich
- Watering requirements: normal
- Adult height: 20/30cm up to 120cm if staked
- Planting distance: 40 to 50cm
- Density of plantation: 4–5 / m²
- Ideal planting period: January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, December
- Flowering period: May, June, July, August, September, October
Harvest period: June, July, August, September, October, November
- Long stolons must be trellised against a wall or tied on a guardian
- Can be planted in pots or in the ground, and can reach 1.20m or more
Images shown are for guidance only of the expected results from plants upon maturity. Different growing conditions may vary results.
Customers should check whether plants are suitable for their homes and gardens before purchasing.
See here for care recommendations for garden products.
The Fine Print
Your order: At checkout you will be prompted to enter a delivery address. Delivery address cannot be amended after order is placed.
Returns and queries: Products sold by Groupon Goods Global GmbH. For this deal the Terms of Sale and the Returns Policy of Groupon Goods Global GmbH are applicable. For more on Groupon Goods Global GmbH, see the FAQ.
Groupon may need to submit phone numbers and email address to its suppliers and/or courier companies to assist with the delivery of an order. They will only use those details to contact you to assist in the successful delivery of the order.