Participants can practise their target skills during this archery and axe throwing session including a safety briefing and target games
About This Deal
- What’s included: two-hour archery and axe throwing target sports experience for two or four
- Experience includes a one-hour session of each activity
- Hot and cold refreshments are available to purchase from reception before the start of the experience and can be taken across to the ranges
The experience includes:
- On arrival participants will walk over to the woodland Archery Range, where they will receive a full welcome and safety briefing from their instructor before being fitted out for a bow and arrows
- After a demonstration of shooting technique, they will be guided through the first shots, followed by plenty of time to practise before a competition and maybe some archery games
- For the second hour, participants will walk the short distance to the Axe Throwing Range
- Axe throwing session will begin with another safety briefing and demonstration
- Participants will have the chance to throw a range of different axes and throwing knives and to adapt to throwing from different distances
- The session will conclude with a competition or games
Please note that the availability of this service will be affected by Government-mandated lockdowns.
Need To Know
About Moving Mountains Outdoor Skills Education
The team at Moving Mountains Outdoor Skills Education aim to organise outdoor activities and events designed to equip participants with the knowledge needed to navigate in the wilderness. Archery experiences are also available, enabling clients to acquire or polish their archery skills.