Learn some basic MMA skills in sessions drawing on elements from various self defence disciplines; advanced and fitness classes also offered
What You'll Get
- Embark on an MMA beginner course lasting six weeks.
- Covers various self-defence skills as well as overall fitness.
- Alternatively become a member for a one, three, six or 12-month period.
- Beginner, advanced and fitness-focused classes available.
Locations and times:
- St Luke’s Church Hall, Goodison Road, Walton, Liverpool, L4 4EL
Mondays 6.30pm to 7.30pm (beginners) or 7.30pm to 8.30pm (fitness class) | Tuesdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm (beginners) or 7.30pm to 8.30pm (advanced) | Thursdays 6.30pm to 7.30pm (fitness class) or 7.30pm to 8.30pm (advanced)
- Blue Coat school Church Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15 9EE
Wednesdays 7pm to 8pm
The team at MSC Martial Arts and Fitness teach Jissen Jitsu, which encompasses self defence techniques, weapon defence, sparring or stand-up work, escrima (stick fighting), CQC techniques, throws and grappling, tanto jutsu (knife fighting) and groundwork. Classes are held at two locations in Liverpool, and are tailored to suit participants over the age of six with all levels of experience.
The Fine Print
Expires 90 days after purchase. First session must be used within validity. Membership commences from first session.
Purchase: Limit 1 per person. May buy 1 additional as gifts.
Booking: Required by email MSC_2001@hotmail.com. Present printed Groupon on arrival. 48-hour cancellation policy.
Restrictions: Must be 16 or older. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. Must sign waiver. Sessions must be taken consecutively at least one per week. Valid for option purchased only.