- Entry for two adults to the carpet museum (usually up to £4.50 per person).
- Family entry (£10) for up to two adults and four children aged between five and 18 years old.
- Valid Tuesday to Saturday 10.30am to 4.30pm.
Choose Between Two Options
- £5 for Carpet Museum entry for two adults (44% off)
- £5.50 for Carpet Museum entry for a family (45% off)
Located in Stour Vale Mill, close to Kidderminster Train Station, Museum of Carpet provides an insight into history of the industry, and its links to the local area. There’s opportunities to design carpets, as well as see working looms and learn about important events such as the Carpet Weavers’ strike of 1828. An on-site gift shop and temporary exhibits also feature alongside seasonal family activities, meeting spaces and a gallery area that can be hired out for functions.
The Museum of Carpet has scored an impressive 5/5 on TripAdvisor, placing it well inside the top five things to do in Kidderminster and earning a Certificate of Excellence. Visitors were keen to praise the staff, as well as the range of exhibitions exploring the area’s carpet-making heritage.
Details verified 29 May 2015.
Learn more about Groupon’s Merchant Reviews Policy.