Indulge in a 45-minute facial of choice or opt for a 90-minute oxygenation treatment aiming to revitalise the skin; includes a consultation
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- 45-minute facial can refresh complexions using microdermabrasion or LED equipment, or by combining gentle exfoliation with extras like a mask or face massage
- Choice of facial may include:
- Simple facial - consists of exfoliation, face mask and face massage
- Natural facial with steam - includes a steam facial, face massage, exfoliation, and extraction
- Microdermabrasion facial is designed to gently remove the superficial layer of dead skin cells
- Dermasonic facial - uses LED light therapy
- Dermasonic facial paired with microdermabrasion
- 90-minute oxygenation facial - includes skin consultation, exfoliating massage with steam, and custom mask combinations to suit the client’s requirements
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
About Nails and Cocktails
Operating from December 2017, Nails and Cocktails is a beauty parlour located among the Church View buildings on The Green. Clients can relax sipping on a cocktail while being pampered from head to toes. The aesthetic services offered range from nail art to facials and massages.